Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nine Months Ago I Stopped Blogging...


I stopped blogging, for a while, because life was becoming a little too...insane 

I needed to get back to a place of some pure, biased, un-judgmental, sweet loving

While I explained myself to a few people, or at least tried 

I wanted to see the town more, at all hours stopping at this bank more often than I wanted...

So I could have the time to saunter anywhere and admire ‘things’ most Ugandans don’t seem to have time for

I also wanted to have more time to have thoughtful meals with friends, have conversations that might change my life 

Read books, or attend workshops that confirm the answers you seek you already knew, you were just afraid to acknowledge to yourself 

Get lost in thought 

Building new bridges to continue what you started 

That you can bank on! 

9 comments:

Sebo said...

A photo-based return - cool! Now stay with us please...

Ishta said...

:) I'm smiling because this right here is the business. The sort of stories I long to hear, maybe even tell. And of course, welcome back.

L.A. said...

welcome back man.

L.A. said...

welcome back man.

limp said...

For a comeback you haven't given us much to read...yet. But nice pics.
I hope you are back for riyo riyo...we fed off you guys, read EVERYTHING from all y'all, got inspired, started blogging...then the mentors disappeared. Save for Baz.
Also,please open up the comments, as it is right now I can't use my blogname here

els said...

:)

Mudamuli said...

You are back? Yay!

Heaven! said...

You're back! *happy sigh*

Iwaya said...

Thanks for the warm welcome back, guys!