Monday, July 26, 2010

Buganda Road Primary School Playground Is For Sale...

When I took this photo of the Buganda Road Primary School playground about a month ago, I had no idea too soon I would be learning the disheartening news that someone is trying to grab that field where I spent so many of my happiest Saturday hours when a pupil nearly two decades ago(!) at that primary school. 

Yes, someone is claiming they bought that land yet the Buganda Road Primary School authorities claim to know nothing about this buyer or when the sale was made-Uganda! 



4 comments:

Mckeith said...

Well somehow I predicted that....
Reason:
Each time I would pass by the pitch and see the Not For Sale signpost, then I would think some one already wanted to grab or sale it....
Its a Ugandan thing I guess

Rhino said...

Kale i cut class from there once...Our Field!

Rhino said...

Hey! I also ran my only competitive 100m dash there. I remember flexing for 2nd last place :-)

Iwaya said...

@Rhino-Our field indeed! I know people who did more than just physical athletics in that field, just saying!

@Mckeith-I always have that sinking feeling when I see such a sign post especially in front of significant historical sites.