Wednesday, May 06, 2009

"I Just Don't Know What I Should Do"



"I knew it from the start
You would break my heart
But still I had to play this painful part
You wrapped me 'round your itty-bitty finger
With your magic smile
You kept me hangin' on a lovers cross a while
You put your spell on me
Took my breath away
But there was nothin' I could do to make you stay
I'm gonna miss you
All the love I feel for you
Nothing could make me change my point of view
Oh girl
I'm gonna miss you baby"

Girl I'm Gonna Miss You by Milli Vanilli

5 comments:

CB said...

'itty-bitty finger' ...very funny!!!

the emrys said...

milli vanilli, those dupes, but i still loved the music

sleek said...

the con-artists...

normzo said...

ice ice baby......

Sybella said...

a pic of a church and that song... are we supposed to read something more into this?