Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"You're not going all crazy on me, are you?"

She can crook her eye-brow and her left eye-brow was crooked all the way when she saw my latest screen saver...and then insisted on scrolling through my pictures folder.The addiction is baaaad! I have reached the extent of sub-folders in the folder for different models of cars.

She wanted to know, "What's next? Football and one club you support fanatically every weekend? You're not going all crazy on me, are you?"


Now if she only knew what I actually have in mind... ;-)

5 comments:

The Emrys said...

cheri got these on you. every man ought to have sub folders within folders of cars and chics, till you are atleast married

Carlo said...

Oooooooooooh beauty! You're definitely NOT crazy. Just obssessed. Addicted. You know, all the substitutes they use in rehab. :D

Emi's said...

Am so in love with the pic..

Emrys I thought I was the only one who did that.

Mudamuli Ntikita Ntikita said...

Wow! She's a beauty.

Iwaya said...

I used not to be into cars until I saw the pix of that Aston Martin that I'm told is James Bond's latest ride...bannage! My materialistic phase began immediately!

Then I saw the Bugatti Veyron...grrrr!