Thursday, July 06, 2006

This Could Be My Last Post


"Everyday Struggle"

I don't wanna live no mo'
Sometimes I hear death nocking in my front do'
I'm living everyday like a hustle
Another drug in trouble, another day another struggle


I know how it feels to wake up fucked up
Pockets broke as hell, another rock to sell
People look at ya like use to used
Selling drugs to all the loosers mad buddha abuser
But they don't know about the stress-filled day
Baby on the way mad bills to pay
That's why you drink Tanqueray
So you can reminisce and wish
You wasn't living so devilish s-shit
I remember I was just like you
Smoking blunts with my crew
Flipping oldies 62's
'Cause G-E-D was it B-I-G, I got P-A-I-D
That's why my mom hates me
She was forced to kick me out, no doubt
Then I figured out things went for twenty down south
Packed up my tools saw my raw power move
Black nineteen forcasted flower moves
Four drunks trying to stop my flow
And what they don't know will show on the autopsy
Went to see papi, the cock me a brik
Asked for circumcise and he wasn't trying to hear it
Smoking mad Newports 'cause I'm doing court for an assult
That I caught in Bridge Port, New York
Catch me if you can like the ginger bread man
You better have your gat in hand
'Cause man


I don't wanna live no mo'
Sometimes I hear death nocking in my front do'
I'm living everyday like a hustle
Another drug in trouble, another day another struggle


I had the master plan
I'm in the caravan on my way to Maryland
With my man Tutex to take over this projects
They call him Tutex, he tote two techs
And when he smoke the boss
He likes to ask who's next?
I got my honies on the Amtrack
With the crack in the crack of her ass
Two pounds of hash in the stash
I wait for hun to make some quick cash
I told her she could be lieutenant bitch got gassed
At last so I really really lounging Black
Seating back counting double digit thousands stacks
Had to read up see what's up with my peeps
Toyota dealer cars had it cheap on the jeeps
See who got smoked but rumors was spread
Last I heard I was dead with six to the head
Then I got the phone call
It couldn't hit me harder
We got infotrated
Like lino wa' the car
I heard Tec got murdered in a town I've never heard of
By some bitch named Alberta over nickel play the burnace
And my bitch swear to God she won't snitch
I told her where she hit the bricks I'll make the hooker rich
Conspiracy should be home in three
Until them I look south for the home family
A true G, got speed blowing like a bubble
In the everyday struggle


I don't wanna live no mo'
Sometimes I hear death nocking in my front do'
I'm living everyday like a hustle
Another drug in trouble, another day another struggle


I'm seeing body after body and our mayor Giuliani
Ain't trying to see no black man turn into John Gotti
My daughter use a potty so she's older now
Educated street knowledge I'ma mold 'er now
Trick 'er little dope bying young girls tringes
Dealing with the dope fiend binges
Seeing syringes in the veins
Hard to explain how I maintain
The crack smoke makes my brain feel so strange
Breaking days on the set no sweat from cold moet
Can't bag yet because's still wet
But when I dry back in five at a time
I can clock about nine on the check cashing line
I had to burst on the third
Rehearse that's my word
Thinking the game Ds knew my first name
Should I quit? Shit no!
Even though they had me scared
Yo they gotta eight I gotta teck with air holes
That's just how the shit goes in the struggle mother fucker
I don't wanna live no mo'
Sometimes I hear death nocking in my front do'
I'm living everyday like a hustle
Another drug in trouble, another day another struggle


The Notorious B.I.G aka Biggie Smalls

13 comments:

Just Rich said...

It's been ages since i've been able to live another life through someone's lyrics. No matter what they say, Big wasnt just hype. You can see the projects and street corners better than any artist could paint them, just by reading his lyrics. Alotta rappers hype themselves up and they dont realise that the more honest your shit is, the realer it'll be. Who the fuck cares if you got Grillz in your mouth?
"Cause G-E-D wasnt B-I-G, I got P-A-I-D/ that's why my momma hates me"

undo said...

You know what, this blog Title has the same feel you get from listening to B.I.G: -

That this could really be the "real" end. What you have been living with, listening to, as part of what eases some part of your soul could be the last from the core. I don’t want to wake to find Madandcrazy off, seriously!

That strong voice of B.I.G I hear some days is like the strong voice of M&C I read here each time.

baz said...

Preludes
IV

His soul stretched tight across the skies
That fade behind a city block,
Or trampled by insistent feet
At four and five and six o’clock;
And short square fingers stuffing pipes,
And evening newspapers, and eyes
Assured of certain certainties,
The conscience of a blackened street
Impatient to assume the world.



Wipe your hand across your mouth, and laugh;
The worlds revolve like ancient women
Gathering fuel in vacant lots.

T.S. Eliot
aka "Dude, you knew I was going to go and do something like this."

MrC said...

interesting blog .. i have enjoyed reading!!

big greetings from the Kingdom of Kernow ;)

peace
MrC
http://causticjelly.blogspot.com/

Goddess of Sorts said...

pls dont leave the blogosphere!! i wud never hav told u this in a million yrs, but desperate times call for desperate measures; i'm workin on a piece of fiction, and u're the inspiration for one of the main characters! i need to read ur blogs and pick your brain to create this guy! i repeat, pls don't leave the blogosphere!

p.s. one day, i'll ask u to forgive me for any apparent identity theft! i'll even uh... make it worth your while (wink wink)!

baz said...

Inktus, we could tell (Iwaya and I, if I may speak for the boy) that you were working on something. We can sense these things. I can tell you who else is writing a novel/fiction...

Can't wait to read them.

Degstar said...

Alone

Lying, thinking

Last night

How to find my soul a home

Where water is not thirsty

And bread loaf is not stone

I came up with one thing

And I don't believe I'm wrong

That nobody,

But nobody

Can make it out here alone.



Alone, all alone

Nobody, but nobody

Can make it out here alone.



There are some millionaires

With money they can't use

Their wives run round like banshees

Their children sing the blues

They've got expensive doctors

To cure their hearts of stone.

But nobody

No, nobody

Can make it out here alone.



Alone, all alone

Nobody, but nobody

Can make it out here alone.



Now if you listen closely

I'll tell you what I know

Storm clouds are gathering

The wind is gonna blow

The race of man is suffering

And I can hear the moan,

'Cause nobody,

But nobody

Can make it out here alone.



Alone, all alone

Nobody, but nobody

Can make it out here alone.

Maya Angelou.

seriously dude, what was that about u maybe making this your last post? be as if serious, dont be play playing like that!

minty said...

Dropped by. Y'know, courtesy call kind of thing. Nice blog you got here. 'This could be my last post'-you're leaving? But I just found you.

Iwaya said...

@all y'all: until i feel a stronger compulsion than ordinary if ever again, yeah, this is my last post.

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]ENTER ON SOFTWARE PORTAL[/url][/color][/size]

[size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFT![/url][/color][/size]

[img]http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4762671/2/istockphoto_4762671-software-box.jpg[/img]

[size=46][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]OEM SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]

[size=72][color=red][url=http://www.go4you.net/go.php?sid=24]DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE[/url][/color][/size]

[size=72][b]Download Edigmedy soft on Windows[/b][/size]
[size=72][b]Online Edigmedy software on Mac[/b][/size]
[size=72][b]Load Edigmedy software programm on [/b][/size]

http://www.google.com/

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://opynacuhu.fcpages.com/gujiqehy.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?