Friday, June 16, 2006

Minega's Blog

“I feel like I'm walking a tight rope, without a circus net…”

Sorry guys, there will be no updates this week for many reasons. Lots of things going down.

“I deserve respect; but I work a sweat for this worthless check…”

But while I’m away, I’m plugging. You a football fan? Rephrase… do you think, dream, breathe footie, and with this world cup you are in Nirvana? The blog to read is Minega’s.

“we all long to blow up and leave the past behind us…”

No dry analysis here. Though the take that side of things too is excellent. It’s the wry observations, the eye wandering along the sidelines comments that are making this blog for me the best on sports and this world cup in particular.

“Money will brainwash you and leave your ass mindless…”

don’t believe me yet… randomly let me quote a few Minega’s…"Ronaldo has the turning speed of a tanker….

"Incidentally Saudi Arabia has SEVEN Mohammeds in their squad- the training sessions must be a nightmare....

Question of the day 2: Is this the first time the Ghanaian goalie has ever faced corners? Everytime Italy got a corner he ran out like a man possesed and firmly punched thin air. Tie the bastard to the posts if you have to. If you are going to come out to get the ball, at least have a vague idea of where it is."

Okay, is that enough for you? There’s more but let me let you find them yourself….

“But fuck it, if you know the rules to the game play…”

http://minzoforever.blogspot.com/

“And yesterday went by so quick it seems like it was just today.”

1 comment:

Minega said...

Hey...just saw this post. Thanks for the good word and the comments on my blog! In real life I am a lot more sane than I might appear...